The 2019 Kia Niro EV promises to be one of the most exciting vehicles on the market when it arrives this year. This isn’t just because it promises an EPA-estimated all-electric range of 240 miles or a system output of 201 horsepower, but also because it will be one of the most well-equipped vehicles in the Kia lineup.
In addition to a dynamic exterior that is decidedly Kia and a spacious and premium interior with exclusive blue accents, here’s a taste of what you can expect from the new Niro EV.
- Standard 7-inch color touchscreenwith rear view monitor and parking guidance
- Available 8-inch color navigation touchscreen (EX Premium)
- New UVO telematics system
- Standard wireless smartphone charging
- Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Eight-speaker Harman/Kardon® premium audio system with external amp and subwoofer (EX Premium)
- Kia Drive Wise Advanced Driver-Assistance
- Forward Collision Warning
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Blind Spot Collision Warning
- Driver Attention Warning
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Power tilt/slide sunroof (EX Premium)
- LED interior lighting and mood lighting (EX Premium)
To learn more about the dynamic, stylish, and intelligent Kia Niro EV, stop into Gossett Kia.
*Final EPA estimates will be released closer to Niro EV’s on-sale date. Actual range will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, vehicle maintenance, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and your vehicle’s condition. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on range, please see www.fueleconomy.govOpens a New Window..